Peter Kirk PTSA has an award-winning history of 100% membership, to ensure every family has a voice at our school, in the state of Washington and the nation.
The cost of an annual membership is $25/families, $15/individual and $10/teachers.
Our goal was to hit our 100% membership mark before October 1, 2019 and thanks to our engaging community we did it!
Why YOU should join!
- Membership includes access our Online Student Directory for parents/guardians to connect with other families (essential for playdates and party planning!)
- Membership ensures delivery of the PK Eagle Flyer newsletter to stay in-the-know
- Play a role in decision-making with a “Voice and Vote” at the five annual PTSA Membership Meetings.
- Membership shows your child that you are interested and invested in their educational experience.
- Enables 100% membership which gives credence to our PTSA voice in advocating for our children with the Legislature
- Send a message to Olympia that our district is made up of voters who are concerned and involved.
3 Common MYTHS about joining PTSA
- Only stay-at-home moms with nothing else to do should join PTSA. Your fellow PTSA members are working parents, teachers, staff, grandparents, and community members who want to support the kids and school. Anyone who cares about children belongs in the PTSA.
- Joining the PTSA means I have to volunteer or go to meetings. Membership does not mean you have to volunteer, nor serve on the Board or a Committee or even attend a meeting. You will not be sucked into a black hole of volunteering!
- PTSA membership never expires, I only have to join once. Each new school year begins a new PTSA membership year. Your PTSA membership will be good for this entire school year!
And even MORE benefits!
- Membership is for the Peter Kirk PTSA, but also the Washington State PTA and the National PTA
- National PTA exclusive offers and discounts, including LifeLock, Quicken Loans, AARP and others.
- Washington State PTA exclusive offers and discounts, including FedEx, Great Wolf Lodge, Key Arena and others.
- Join your voice with the largest child advocacy group in the nation and the largest non-profit volunteer organization in Washington.
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Wednesday, April 1
- Thursday, April 2
- Friday, April 3
- Monday, April 6
- Tuesday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 8
- Thursday, April 9